Wednesday 30 April 2008

Disaster Tuesday

Tuesday 29th April 2008 - what a bad, bad day for yours truly !

Always delighted when my son comes to visit, and with Kev nipping round from next door we sat and thoroughly enjoyed the Man U v Barca game -- but with me being a big Barca fan I despaired when ginger fired past Valdes.....what the hell was Zambrotta doing??? Barca lost 1-0 to start my misery.

Then we turn to Sky Sports to see if Stockport had beaten Chester and given my beloved Stags a lifeline -- finished 0-0 and the Stags are now Non-League !!

Then we looked at the Eastwood Town forum to find they had been stuffed 4-0 in their UniBond play-off game at Gateshead.

NOT a nice hat-trick --

Any consolations?

Eastwood get to play Hucknall (my home town club, relegated from BSN) next season!
Mansfield's Filed Mill can become another non-league ground we get to visit!
Barca will get rid of Rijkaard and win everything next season!

No comments: